I didn't go home this weekend! For the first time in ten million years! Isn't that amazing? I think so. I decided to stay just because people were always always always giving me a hard time about never wanting hang out with them on the weekends. So I stayed. But then they didn't even hang out with me. Wut the heezys dude. Oh well. Sux to be you.
I went to AIDS walk LA yesterday! I wasn't exactly looking forward to waking up at 7am and walking 10kilometers for the rest of the day. But it turned out to be funtimes all the time. Saw couple people I know and also saw my two lovely cousins. Man, I love my PASS kids. They never cease to amuse me. Went back to the apartment, took a nap, went to church at Interfaith after the longest time, and then had a board meeting that night that lasted a little bit longer than I thought. So I couldn't go to Liwanag benefit concert practice. Sucks to be me. But it's all gud. Maybe next time.
I never realized how fun aim conversations could be. I never rilly went on aim that much. I mean I'm always away when I'm on. But I think from now on I'm gonna go on it more just for fun. Ima do it roomie-style - aim all night long. Haha jk roomie.
Oh yeah Adrian and I finally have our Liwanag family! I'm so excited! It's gonna be an awesome year I could tell. I love seeing new faces and getting to know them more.
Almost forgot to mention, Friday night was gudtimes. It was a little weird but gudtimes overall. Oh those crazy kids haha.
I was gonna blog about something more meaningful but work is over so it's time to go to class.
Until then, payce my babies.
No comments:
Post a Comment