Thursday, January 03, 2008

In keeping with today’s theme, here is a quote that I overheard one lady at work say (while I was working hard of course): “When you keep on saying you’re old, you’re just gonna start thinking old, feeling old, and acting old. And you know, it’s like you’re just waiting to die.” LOL. Wow, I know I’m a year older today, but I’m not waiting to die! Happy fourth 21st birthday to me haha. Thanks for all the birthday texts, phonecalls, and facebook/myspace messages. Even though I didn’t get any flowers delivered to my work (Haha that’s always been a dream of mine. For someone to send me flowers at work and everyone’s like ooohhh who’s that froooom. Of couse it’d be funner if it was from a secret admirer but you know I’d still love the flowers as much if it was from friends. I think. Haha. It’s okai guys, there’s always next year), you all still make my heart smile =). THANK YOU!

No comments: