Friday, February 13, 2004

I couldn't stand it anymore so I told my boss about the damn plant. Apparently, she's been smelling it too but she jus didnt wana say anything (I guess coz she thought it was me that stank ugh). So we hauled that big ass pot outside and poured the water out. But now it seems like the smell reeks in the halls...or wherever I go. So I hardcore sprayed again in here and now I have a headache.

Random thoughts...

- T.G.I.F.
- Friday the 13th. Mwaaahahahaha.
- Oh yeah Vagina Monologues last nite with the immacers and wyse girls. That was fun. Go vagina warriors. Vagina-friendly!
- Thanx to Alisa for the foodrun u rock my world.
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY COUSIN BJAY!
- my mother just doesn't understand why her daughters do not wana have familytoime on valentines day

Have u ever had that feeling of frustration when you want something rilly bad but you know you can never get it? Or at least you know it will never want you back? Yes, "it."



No comments: