Monday, February 09, 2004

So I was all by myself in my apartment this weekend. That was funtimes. I usually freak myself out wen I'm alone in the apt, but this time I was too sick to care. Recap:

Friday:
- slept early coz I was too weak to stay up past midnite

Saturday:
- woke up and decided to go to the farmer's market to buy me some onions n potatoes for my corned beef.
- got back and cleaned the apt as usual. washed the dishes that has been sitting there for forever (yes I am weak when it comes to these things. I was gona wait till someone washes the them but I can't stand dirtyness), vacuumed vacuumed vacuumed, cleaned the kitchen, cleaned my room.
- cooked corned beef woohoo
- finally tried studying for econ but didnt really work
- study group at Pam's with David, Sopia, and Gil...did not work either
- Did not wana talk to some people coz of the pissiness
- got a fonecall from Mark saying him n Janice were gona come bug me
- SLEEPOVER! dude you guys made me stay up way past my bedtime. its all gud tho u guys rock.

Sunday
- church at 11. awww i missed everyone i havent seen for the longest toime
- commons...thanx to mark n janice for the swipes
- back in the apt tryin to study...major headache
- thanx to cristina for the coffee
- grammys and our horrible tv reception
- supposed to sleep early but couldnt...hence i still have the major headache

I don't think I'm ever gona get better. I think one day of sleep will do it. One whole day. Damn wen can that one day be?

No comments: