Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Three-day weekend is over and despite the major tiredness thoughout the entire weekend, I can honestly say that I had a lot of fun.

Thanx to BJ for making my Friday and Saturday extra-fun even though we jus chilled half a day. Oh and thanx for taking me home too. Thanx for the food-filled presents. I want more macaroons and empandas. Please?

Saturday night at Rancho Cucamonga with family. Of course, family parties are always food-filled and therefore love-filled. Food = Love right?

Sunday was my lolo's 80th surprise party at Manila Buffet at the Exchange. I knew that all the preparations for the party were worth it right when my lolo came in the restaurant completely surprised and started crying. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LO!

Sunday night was Filipino mass with the whole family. It's kinda sad how I didn't rilly know the responses in Tagalog just coz I always go to the English mass. But right when they started singing the Tagalog songs, dude it was over. I remember almost all the songs they sang because I used to sing it all the time in my old school and I loved all of em. That was awesome.

Sunday dinner at lola's house. Food once again. Finding Nemo. Cousin-time. I miss that.

Monday tried to study. Irvine.

Now, I'm at work with a mess of crap to do on my desk and I'm blogging. So I guess I should work?

No comments: