Thursday, February 12, 2004

So I came in work this morning and I guess I was early coz my boss wasnt there yet. So I was the first one in there, and right when I came in the room, it smelled like someone hardcore farted in there and just shut the door so that the smell wouldnt leave. So of course I didnt want people to think that it was my fart, so I bust out with my A&F 8 and sprayed it like there's no tomorrow. So I left for class but then later in the afternoon, I came back to work and the smell was back. I was all, dude why do people gotta fart in my office. Then I was all, man my boss farts hardcore. There was this hot dude who came in too and he was prolly thinking, man this girl is stankin up tha room. And then turns out its this big ass plant I've been trying to revive thats stinks. I've been watering it everyday now and iont think it's been taking in the water coz it looks like it's jus soaking in the water. So it jus smells like a sewer up in hur. Demn det plant. Maybe that's the reason why no one ever comes in this office. Man!

No comments: