Monday, April 05, 2004

So my spring break was technically from Friday night till Sunday night. It was kinda weird how I really, really, really wanted to go home so bad. Maybe it was coz I was all by myself in the apt for a couple days and that wasn't very fun.

Before I forget...

APRIL 3, 2004HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE OLDEST SISTER IN THE WORLD! YOU'RE TOOO OLD SIS. ION'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU STILL CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAYS. GEEZNUTS. JK MWAH I LOVE YOU.

So Saturday was filled with family parties. Well, just two. That's too much for me though.

The first one was Nanay Tala's 80th surprise luau. That was fun coz counsins n everyone was there. Too fun when titas started dancing. WAAHAA cute.

The second one was this family friend party, who I do not even know, and I was just dragged by my mother to come (since my sister partied with her old friends and I couldn't really go party with them, I was kinda stuck with my mother). I was kinda entertained by the people singing the magic mic while getting drunk though. So that was cool. Left at around 2am coz parents were jus having so much fun with their peoples. Didn't wana ruin it for them so I just tried entertaining myself and called some peoples.

Sunday was church, Pat & Oscars, Michaels, Best Buy, and Loemans with sister. Yes, I am officially broke. Time to work more hours.

So I didn't really get to see old high school friends this spring break. That sucked. But it's okai coz I had good quality time with family and that's what I missed the most.

Today's the first day of spring quarter and I think I'm gona have funtoimes with my Advertising and Marketing classes...I hope. I'm just praying that I don't get stuck with not-so-cooperative teamates for the group projects that's worth half my grade or else.

Man I thought I would have written a funner post. Oh well, sux to be me. Will blog more later.

OOHH okai so I'm inviting YOU, yes YOU to a fundraising event for WYSE (mentoring group). Here's the info so far:

When : Thursday - April 15, 2004
Where: The Pier in Long Beach (Used to be called Live Bait)
Time: At night! Free before 10pm I think?


So you better come coz everyone who's anyone will be there. I'll post more info later when I have it. YOU BETTER COME OR ELSE...ionow. Okai fine if you come, I'll have a surprise gift for you!

No comments: