Saturday, April 17, 2004

So today, I thought it was gona be a bright, bright, bright sun-shiny day rite...for WAYZGOOSE (UCI Open House). But nooooooo. They decided to make it rain and get me all soaking wet on my way to school for our WYSE booth. So I got there and turns out its cancelled. So great. Packed up, left, walked back to my apartment, got to my apartment door with my jeans dripping, and realized that I lost my keys. Awesome. Can you believe it?!? ME losing my keys?!? I don't lose things!!! No, I didn't cry. I didn't even panic. I was way pissed to feel any other emotion. So in the pouring rain, I traced my way back to where I passed on my way to sch, went back to where our booth was at, went back the any other place I stopped at, and found my keys! If I hadnt asked people if they saw my keys I wouldn't have gotten it back. Whew. Lesson of the day: Ask and you shall receive. Seek and you shall find.

No comments: