Types of people that bug the hell out of me:
1) The notorious seatmate who sit next to in class who move way too much, hog ur personal space, tap their foot on ur chair, or don't shower.
2) People I watch tv or movies with, who say the lines out loud or predict what's gona happen b4 it happens
3) Those who think they know everything and everyone before anyone else, making them feel "in" or cool or better than everyone
4) Anyone who immediately associates someone who has a lot of faith as someone who is narrow-minded
5) The Dirty Ho...not like that. Those who are unsanitary or jus messy or unclean
6) Those who think the world revolves around them
7) Being too dependent and needy
8) Extreme PDA
9) Those who can't go clubbing tonite
What's ironic is that I prolly am one of these. Scary scary thought.
I can think of so much more to put in here but I don't wana sound too mean.
Yes, it's that time of the month again ladies.
Last plug I promise...
WHAT: Clubbing night/Fundraiser party for my mentoring group called WYSE
WHEN: Thursday, April 15 doors open at 9pm
WHERE: The Pier in Long Beach...used to be called Live Bait
6251 E. Pacific Coast Highway
Long Beach, CA
Girls are in free before 10:30pm! BE THERE.
No comments:
Post a Comment