BELATED HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Wednesday, November 26
Went back home Wednesday afternoon. Thanx Gladys and Tito for bringing me home! Despite the two and a half hour drive from Irvine to LA (yeahp we left at 5pm and got home around 7:30pm...crazy holiday traffic), I got that much sleep in the car so woohoo for me. Got home and was happy to see my family cooking stuff. Yay food! Watched While You Were Sleeping once again...stupid chick flicks *sigh*
Thursday, November 27
Thanxgiving...Tita Wally's new house in Rancho Cucamonga. This was the most bummiest thanxgiving ever...my cousins and I ate and then slept the entire time. Good stuff good stuff.
Friday, November 28
Shoppingtime. Camarillo outlets the whole day. Too much walking but its worth it when its shoppingtime. Realized how bratty I am coz wanted something from Puma and this Paul Frank thing but didn't get it coz it's too much says my mom. *sigh* haha okai im over it.
Saturday, November 29
Went to post office then had eyebrows done (but it looks the same to me). Mall for a lil bit then costco then back home to get ready for my cousin Jasmine's debut. Cousin looked beautiful of course, and the party was funtoimes all the toime. She had a Indian/Aladdin theme going on and it was coolness. The belly dancer was hot haha. My drunk kuya was hitting on my sister's friend (who was scared to death), my tita was balot-ing all the food in sight, sister was on flirting mode the entire nite, and my mom of course got a dozen giveaways jus for fun. My family ladies n gentlemen.
Note to self:
- Blog about that thing next time
- Stop being such a girl...it won't do you any good
- You need to get over it or you'll end up screwing yourself over
- Pray for a friend
- Do your homework (BWHAHAA yeah rite)
I'm liking it at home. I don't rilly wana go back to Irvine coz that means I have to do work again. But going back to Irvine means I'm gona miss home more... and I like that. It's better than not wanting to be at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment