Thursday, November 06, 2003

Monday night was a night full of emotions poured out, deep feelingsrevealed, fears and dreams shared, along with both sad and happy tears. It wasn't as much as a depressing session than it was a therapy session, where two people were brave enough to let it all out, without hesitation, but definitely a whole lot more of understanding for each
other. I'm not even sure how it all started, but whatever it was, I knew that me and my roomie both needed that moment.

You never know what someone's really feeling until they open up to you and everything is just said. As roomie says, sometimes you just have to take a moment and ask someone if he or she is really doing okai. Sometimes you get a good, simple answer. Other times, you get the real answer. The real answer is never simple, but is always truthful.

When I look at my life, I realize how much blessings I have received through the years that I have completely taken for granted. I've been too busy asking God for what I don't have, blaming Him for every bad thing that has happened to me, without even taking the time to stop and thank Him for what I do have in my life right now. There are times when I feel as though life is not worth living, simply because of all the heartaches that I feel at times. I realized how selfish it is of me to think that way. It is selfish of me to think that I have nothing, when in reality, I have more than I could ever imagine.

Father Pat once said, people may not remember you by your face or your name, but they will always remember how you made them feel (is that rite? well it was sumtin like det). I'm lucky enough to have experienced these people in my life. I don't even know why I deserve such wonderful people in my life. All I know is that they are all the answers to my prayers.

I know I haven’t been there for people when they needed me the most, and I regret that. I’ve been too busy to care about anything but my own little world. I’m sorry. I guess right now my greatest fear would be to lose the people who I have grown to love. I don't know what that would feel like, and I don't ever want to know. I'm sorry for being selfish. I'm sorry for running away. But I'm here now. I'll always be here.


Man… this is one random blog. I don’t know if I made sense at all, but it’s what I’ve been thinking about lately. I haven’t blogged like this in a while, and it feels good to be able to write like this again. More to come laterrrrrr. Payce.


Ooohhh thanx to roomie, Gladys, and Tsai for a fun girls nite out. Man we're pathetic.

And yay to Cristina, GP, and Leo for visiting us on Monday. You guys are awesome. Come visit us again! Please? Haha.

No comments: