Sunday, November 30, 2003

Went to church at 11am then was supposed to look at this house that my mom wanted in Highland Park but couldnt get in so sux to be us. So we jus had a random family outing instead...San Antonio Winery in downtown LA. That would be a fun date place but kinda expensive. But neways I couldve done the whole wine tasting experience coz I dont think they wouldve carded me. I duno if that's good or bad. Haha but I didnt coz I'm too cool for that.

I wana blog about stuff but I'm not sure what. I feel like I have so much stuff to say but I'm not sure which one to blog about and I dont know where to begin or if I should even blog about it. I should rilly jus write in my journal haha. Iono why I have a blog. But neways...

It sux how I get sad for stupid reasons. Well not stupid, but more like shallow. I should just be content with what I have and be thankful for being alive. Thinking about what I don't have doesnt do me any good. It creates problems that arent even supposed to be there in the first place. Okai I need to chillax. Dang I'm hopeless.

No comments: