Thursday, November 13, 2003

Sunday, November 9
Tried to do work all day but didn't work. Roomie and David went to the Jason Mraz concert without me. Boo. Church with Dale and then Benefit concert practice at nite. Supposed to leave early but decided to stay and chill. Mhmm.

Monday, November 10
Visitor at work! Heehee. Had Cram nite since my roomies and I haven't rilly chilled in a while. Chelle baked better than sex cake (she would know) and we jus chillaxed n stuff like det. Loved Alisa's version of Mother Mary, "In the times, when I'm all alone..." Pretty nite sky. I love my roomies. No crying this time. Hahaha.

Tuesday, November 11
NO SCHOOL! Slept in and woke up at 1:30pm. Dude that felt great. Shar and Chang came over and we ate at Gina's Pizza (where liwanag people where at too). Gladys and Tsai came too and we jus ate then chilled at the apt. Tried to study for math midterm tomorrow but didn't work. Liwanag meeting. I just can't get enough of Liwanag. I love it.

Got home around 12 I think and it was time to study but it still didn't work. Sooooooooo just had a random conversation with Chelle of course. No crying. Hahaa. Slept at 5:30. Dudeness.

Wednesday, November 12
First time I missed a class this quarter. Aaaah I suck. Too nervous for the midterm. Took it. Eh. I don't know anymore.

WYSE after school. My mentee and I had a wrestling conversation. Haha perty funnie how I used to like wrestling too when I was her age. Sumtimes she reminds me of myself when I was little. I could tell she's a very shy little girl, but when I talk to her she has so much things to say and share to me. I feel very lucky to actually hear what this young girl has to say. It makes me so happy to see that she's actually willing to talk to me and she's not scared to be open. I just can't explain the sense of fulfillment in being a mentor. It doesn't even require that much work to be one...it's just a matter of being there to listen to what they have to say.

Got back home around 6:30..too tired...took a nice nap and then off to benefit concert practice at Interfaith. Had to walk in the rain (well according to Janice it wasn't raining but it was still cold n wet outside aayt). We practiced Via Dolorosa and I rilly couldn't tell how we sound like but I guess we're alrite? Hehe. Practice was over at 10pm, so we were jus chillen at Interfaith. Cristina, Leo, me, and chelle decided to go to Janice's dorm (Laguna) and chilled for a bit and ate her and Diana's food. You guys are great. Then we didn't wana bother Diana anymore so we all went to our apt and chilled there. Random funtimes all the time. I wish I could have both Cristina and Leo sing me to sleep every nite. You guys are awesome. Random conversations. I loved every minute of it. Decided to have a sleepover. Janice slept on my bed with me, Cristina slept on Chelle's bed, and Leo on the floor. It's amazing how I've only known these people for a couple months but I'm completely comfortable around them and I feel like I've known them for a long time. There's just sumthing about Liwanag that makes everything fall into place. I love it.

No comments: