Saturday, November 08, 2003

Thursday, Nov 6
Busy day once again. I met my kasama family and theyre all cool! Too bad I couldn't go to the kaba meeting and hooters coz I went to Sierra assertiveness training for the youngns. Yih party room in 101 is da bomb! Hahaha. Funtimes with my Sierra family. So got home at about 10.. theeen i thought I was goin to bed early...but noooo. Chilled with Liwanag of course! Thanx to Cristina for picking us up...u da bomb. We were jus chillen in Interfaith then decided to go to Turtle Rock. Awesome place. Despite the ghost stories and me missing the shooting star, I had an amazing time. Fun talks and stufffff like det...mhmmm. I wana go back there! Who's down? No? Fine. So we jus chilled at the Interfaith parking lot afterwards, and jus had random talks. Random is fun. All the time. Got home about 3 i think. Toooo tired.


Friday, Nov 7
So I was in the Social Ecology I building that afternoon about to go to work. I was waiting for the elevator for the longest time, and when it finally opened two cops came out. There was a lady behind me who told the cops, "He went that way towards the dean's office. I'm not sure if he's still there. He was this tall, this kind of hair, this kind of shirt, blahblahblah." She was basically describing some man who was apparently some psycho dude wandering around the building. The lady cop interrupted her as if the description she was giving was useless info, and the cop's first question was, "Color?" I stopped and looked at that cop and she seemed to think that her question was the smartest question she could ask. I just went in the elevator, frustrated for some reason, and went to work disturbed.

So newaaaaaaaaaays this is what happened Friday nite...
I was supposed to go to commons with Rona, Alisa, and David coz it's buy one meal get one free on Froidays. They've been planning that since iono when so I said I would go. But then, Kathleen called me and asked if I wana chill with Liwanag people at Island's. So of course, why would I not want to? It's Liwanag! I was thinking and thinking and thinking and thinking. Then I thought some more. Part of me thought it would be rilly sad if I ditched roomies and David. The other part of me thought that I see roomies n them everyday neway and I don't think they'd mind. So I decided to go to Islands. I'M SORRY TO ROOMIES N DAVID! Even though I know you guys didn't rilly care, I pretended that u did neways. Hahaha. Chillen with Liwanag people is always fun. Fun birthday dinner for Leo haha. Thank you guys for a fun dinner! got back here early so that I could still chill with roomies n them. Sorry for not being able to go to the Cerritos vigil...I would've gone if I didn't feel too guilty about ditching people.

Ended up having a Newport sleepover with Alisa, Dale, David, and Rona. Shopped for junk food, drove around looking for a vcr, rented Candyman, and all that other fun stuff. It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. I just need to stay away from mirrors thats all. So that's good. But it'd be a fun date movie. Yihaa. Slept at about 3 I think, on a semi-comfy couch thing.

Saturday, Nov 8
Had to be back at the apt by 10am to get ready for fun beach day with the mentees. Dragged David, Rona, and Alisa out of bed yaay. Got picked up by Shermaine, headed to Amy's house to get the food, then off to Corona del Mar. Got lost, but its all gud. I'm always lost. Got there and the weather was perfect. It was amazing. We thought it was going to rain today too, but I guess someone's been watches over us and just wants us to have fun. Thank you for the beautiful weather! I just cant emphasize enough how perfect it was outside. I was just laying there, feeling the nice breeze and the warmth of the sun. I love it. It was also fun seeing our mentees having a good time. They were having good bonding times with each other and I thought that was amazing. Just to see them have fun makes me happy and content. Good beach outing turnout!

So now, I'm just here chillen like a villain. Rona, Alisa, and David ditched me coz I deserve it. I guess I'm stuck with roomie again. *sigh* Haha jk. Perhaps another heart to heart talk will happen. Dude I'm tired of thinking about this sshhhtuff. Why can't everything just be perfect? Dudeness.


Okai now I know wut happened saturday...
So GP and Francia were bored and hungry so we decided to go to Paul's Place to eat some greek/mexican/american food. It was me, Chelle, GP, Francia, and Mel. Despite the snails/ slugs it was perty fun there. I liked my Chicken Mushroom Sadwich and the fried mushrooms. That was yummay. Then they decided to go to Jei's house which is approximately 12 minutes away from the freeway (is det rite?) and we jus sang along the songs in Beauty and the Beast, took quizzes and I found out I'm Mrs. Potts, and played musical games. Bwaahaa. Got home perty early and slept. Woohoo.

No comments: